Saturday, June 18, 2005

Blogger is Nice

I really like this interface. I still love b2e the most, but for a free hosted service this is very nice. The WYSIWYG interface is clean and I dig the keyboard shortcuts. I just italicized that with a shortcut. And check out this font change to Verdana. Now I don't know what to change it back to. There it is. This is tiny. I can't seem to get image uploading to work. That's odd.




That's neat. Once I get my camera phone tomorrow I'll try setting up a MoBlog on Blogger. It looks like they have some good features. Then I can have a side blog on the main page that has my MoBlog pictures. All right, enough of this.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger ms. tea said...

hey look you have a blogger blog. i didnt know that. hello out there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home